Friday, January 16, 2009

Jan 16th 2009




I want thank you everyone who sent words of comfort and support. Thank you and many hugs!
I also want to say that I loved everyones new posts.

Sorry, I did not mean to mistify you. This summer I was treating deck ( did not finish yet) with some water resisting staff :) and when the snow we had earlier this year was melting the water from melting snow was not going into the wood and drops were on a top and it was very interesting to see them and I snapped a few picture.
It is pretty cold here now and we still have snow and ice :)

Thanks a lot for all your nice comments!

8 comments:

  1. Is that drops of water? Very interesting photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the rain drops. I always like photos of water drops! Hope all is okay..

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting photo, I like it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wouldn't have thought to photograph water droplets like this, Helen! I'm going to remember this next time it rains here!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't decide if it is actual droplets...or a pencil drawing of water droplets....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Water drops -- what a great idea! It must be warming up where you are??

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photo! it's almost like it's a painting of water drops.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving your comments, much appreciated!